Today I am going to show you how to get this simple everyday makeup look.
So let’s get started!
1.First, we are going to apply the primer. I used the POREfessional from Benefit.
Dab it good into your skin because we want to fill in those pores and have a baby skin.
2.For foundation, I am using the NYX ultra HD in the shade 03 and I am going to apply it in circular motions with my oval brush.
3.Moving on to concealer, I use the NYX liquid concealer in shade 03 and I blend it in with a small beauty blender.
4.Now I am going to take my Super Matte Loose Powder – from MAKE UP FOR EVER and I am going to apply it with my Chanel Powder brush all over to my face. I have an oily skin and this powder is such a blessing.
5. Moving on to the eyes, I will use Sleek All night long eyeshadow palette and this beautiful shade and apply it all over my eyes.
6.After I am going to take my Lancome Eyeliner in the black shade and make my eyeliner how I usually do.
7. For eyebrows, I am using Goof Proof Brown Pencil from Benefit in shade 04.
8. For contouring my cheekbones I am going to use my Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder contour kit.
9. For lips, I am going to use my Flormar Lippen in the shade 218 and after I am going to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills matte liquid lipstick in the shade sugar plum.
10. And I almost forgot, for my eyes, I am going to take my Flormar white eye pen and apply it to make my eyes look bigger.
11. For mascara, I am going to use Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge in the shade Black.
Also check out my video bellow so you can see everything step by step!
So thank you for reading and if you liked my post and my video put your thumbs up!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Yes, add me to your mailing list.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.